top of page

Field Rows Group

Public·41 members

[[LIVE STREAM<<<<]] Online: Southampton vs Rotherham Live Stream 07/10/2023




Southampton vs Rotherham Odds - Saturday October 7 2023 1 day ago — Southampton vs Rotherham Odds - Saturday October 7 2023. Live betting odds and lines, betting trends, against the spread and over/under ... Southampton FC vs Rotherham United Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-10-07Match Details Who: Southampton FC vs Rotherham United Competition: Championship When: 2023-10-07, 17:00 Venue: St. Mary's Stadium Southampton FC will host Rotherham United at St. Mary's Stadium on 2023-10-07 at 17:00 in an interesting encounter in Championship. Southampton FC, currently sitting at 11 will be looking for important home win. THE OPPOSITION Echoing Town, Rotherham recorded their first win of the Sky Bet Championship season in the game before the break, with an impressive 2-1 home victory over Norwich City. Like us, that puts them on four points from their opening five games, albeit they are one spot ahead of us in the table courtesy of a superior goal difference. There has been change in the squad in South Yorkshire over the summer. The most notable outgoing has been the transfer of Ben Wiles to Town, who is in line to face his former club for the first ever time this weekend. His place in the side has been taken by new incoming Christ Tiéhi, who made the permanent move to England from Czech side Slovan Liberec having enjoyed a previous loan spell in the division with Wigan Athletic. Rotherham United, on the other hand, sits in 23 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 73% chance of a home win, and a 10% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 17%. Betting tips for Southampton FC vs Rotherham United from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Southampton FC and Rotherham United? At the moment there are 12 tips in the 1X2 market, with 12 tips backing Southampton FC, 0 tips backing Rotherham United and 0 tips favouring the draw. Young Wolves loanee Dexter Lembikisa, a Jamaica international, scored his first club goal to open the scoring before Jordan Hugill doubled the advantage, with Norwich’s goal proving to be nothing more than a consolation. FORMATION Rotherham employed a 4-3-3 formation for their win over the Canaries that boasted real pace and power down both flanks, with full backs Cohen Bramall and the aforementioned Lembikisa able to get up and down the pitch well to support wingers Fred Onyedinma and Andre Green. Southampton - Rotherham United LIVE score 2023 for free in HD quality on official TV resources or paid sports channels, where futbol is broadcast online, in particular the tournament of Championship. Watch Football Match Online Today Watch live football streaming on FanCode. Get updates on live football scores, schedule, news, photos, video highlights and more. In the last 10 games, it has won 5 times, drawn once, and lost 4 times. In its last match, Southampton won 0-1 against Stoke City. ​​ It has a negative goal difference after scoring 16 goals and conceding 20. ​ Southampton will play the next match in Championship against Rotherham United on Saturday 7th of October in Southampton. The prediction is Southampton winning the match. ​ Rotherham United performance and stats Manager: Matthew Taylor 23rd 2 7 9-21 -12 Rotherham United is currently 23rd in the Championship with 5 points. In the last 10 games, it has won once, drawn twice, and lost 7 times. In its last match, Rotherham United lost 1-2 against Bristol City. Watch Sky Sports Live Online - Stream football, cricket Stream the latest matches and events on any device with a Sports membership. Catch the top Sky Sports competitions live and on demand with NOW.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page