top of page

Field Rows Group

Public·42 members

(LIVE) Südtirol v Catanzaro Live Broadcast 7 October 2023


3 hours ago — US Catanzaro vs Sudtirol Live Score & Result | 16 Feb 2024 16 feb 2024 — US Catanzaro live scored; Sudtirol live scored; Statistics such as ball ...


This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 38% chance of a home win, and a 33% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%. Betting tips for FC Sudtirol vs US Catanzaro 1929 from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FC Sudtirol and US Catanzaro 1929? At the moment there are 6 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing FC Sudtirol, 4 tips backing US Catanzaro 1929 and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 38% against the FC Sudtirol finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 33% against US Catanzaro 1929 winning. Sudtirol v Catanzaro LIVE 7. 10. 2023 | Football - FlashscoreFollow Sudtirol v Catanzaro 7. 2023 live, livescore, Sudtirol latest results, news, information, Sudtirol v Catanzaro H2H statistics! Flashscore football coverage includes football scores and football news from more than 1000 competitions worldwide. Sudtirol Alto Adige vs Catanzaro Soccer Betting Odds & Lines | DraftKings SportsbookA-Z SportsItaly - Serie BSudtirol Alto Adige vs CatanzaroStarts In -:-:-Both Teams to Score No DrawSudtirol Alto AdigeCatanzaroDouble ChanceSudtirol Alto Adige or TieSudtirol Alto Adige or CatanzaroMoneyline / Over/Under 1. 5Sudtirol Alto Adige win and over 1. 5Sudtirol Alto Adige win and under 1. 5Catanzaro win and over 1. 5Catanzaro win and under 1. Football, Italy: Catanzaro live scores, results, fixtures Sudtirol. Catanzaro. 07.10. 16:00. Catanzaro. FeralpiSalo. 21.10. 18:15. Como. Catanzaro. 28.10. 16:00. Catanzaro. Modena. 04.11. 17:00. Venezia. Catanzaro. [[sport###]>>>] Oggi Südtirol — US Catanzaro diretta 7 ottob 2 hours ago — Sudtirol vs. US Catanzaro 1929: oggi in diretta streaming e in TV FC Sudtirol vs. Südtirol - Catanzaro: diretta live Serie B Calcio 07/10 ... Serie A On TV UK 23/24 | Live Italian Football On TV Guide Brescia v Feralpisalò. Serie B. Mola TV. 19:45. Lecce v Sassuolo. Serie A. TNT Sports 2. Saturday 7th October 2023. 13:00. Sudtirol v US Catanzaro. Serie B. Notably, Catanzaro scored two or more goals in five of their last seven outings, so the good scoring run means we have a goal from the away team too. Under 2. 5 goalsWith both teams displaying a good run of form ahead of this clash, we expect the game to be a difficult one for both sides. With that, we have two teams in very good standing, so this could be a low-scoring game with a defensive approach from both ends. FC Sudtirol vs US Catanzaro 1929 Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-10-07Match Details Who: FC Sudtirol vs US Catanzaro 1929 Competition: Serie B When: 2023-10-07, 15:00 Venue: Drusus-Stadion FC Sudtirol will host US Catanzaro 1929 at Drusus-Stadion on 2023-10-07 at 15:00 in an interesting encounter in Serie B. FC Sudtirol, currently sitting at 9 will be looking for important home win. US Catanzaro 1929, on the other hand, sits in 4 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. The two teams have had a fairly good run of results lately, which includes scoring goals. Sudtirol have failed to score in only one of their last seven games, finding the back of the net at least twice in four games during that period. On the flip side, the visitors failed to score in only one of their last seven games. Sudtirol vs Catanzaro prediction, betting odds and free tips 07/10/2023 - Pundit FeedUK: 18+ USA: 21+ | Begambleaware. org | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly Sudtirol vs Catanzaro is a Serie B clash set to take place on Saturday, 7th October 2023. We have the fixture details in this post, including the best free predictions for the game, so read further for details. Sudtirol vs Catanzaro betting predictions by PunditfeedSudtoril and Catanzaro have both have a modest run of form ahead of this clash. Our tipsters at Punditfeed have settled on the best three predictions for the encounter as follows:Both teams to scoreIn the first Sudtirol vs Catanzaro Serie B match prediction, our tip is on BTTS. You can livestream US Catanzaro @ FC Sudtirol Bolzano on fuboTV. Event detailsOct 07Start dateStadio DrusoStadiumSerie BCompetitionUS CatanzaroAway teamFC Sudtirol BolzanoHome teamSoccer Matches today Women Bundesliga Oct 0706:00 AMMSV Duisburg1 FC CologneNotify me when I can watch it. Liga F Oct 0706:00 AMSevilla FCAtletico MadridWatch soonFLATRATEHD Serie A, Women Oct 0706:30 AMSSD FC ComoSampdoria GenoaNotify me when I can watch it. 5Moneyline / Over/Under 2. 5Sudtirol Alto Adige Win and Over 2. 5Catanzaro Win and Over 2. 5Catanzaro Win and Under 2. 5Sudtirol Alto Adige Win and Under 2. 5Moneyline / Over/Under 3. 5Catanzaro Win and Over 3. 5Sudtirol Alto Adige Win and Over 3. 5Catanzaro Win and Under 3. 5Sudtirol Alto Adige Win and Under 3. 5Catanzaro: Team Total GoalsSudtirol Alto Adige: Team Total GoalsCatanzaro: Team Total CornersSudtirol Alto Adige: Team Total CornersSudtirol Alto Adige -0. Sudtirol vs Catanzaro live score game details and best odds The match between Sudtirol vs Catanzaro for the Italy Serie B competition is scheduled to be played on 07 October, 2023. The match kicks off at 13:00 UK time. U. S. Catanzaro 1929 TicketsThe next event is starting in Today Saturday, October 07, 2023 2:00 PM Date & Time to be Confirmed Südtirol vs Catanzaro Druso Stadium, Bolzano, Italy Venue capacity: 5539 Week after next Saturday, October 21, 2023 Catanzaro vs Feralpisalò Ceravolo Stadium, Catanzaro, Italy Venue capacity: 14650 24 tickets remaining for this event on our site In 21 Days Saturday, October 28, 2023 Como vs Catanzaro Stadio Sinigaglia, Como, Italy Venue capacity: 13602 In 28 Days Saturday, November 04, 2023 Catanzaro vs Modena 20 tickets remaining Saturday, November 11, 2023 Venezia FC vs Catanzaro Stadium Pier Luigi Penzo, Venezia, Italy Venue capacity: 7450 54 tickets remaining Saturday, November 25, 2023 Catanzaro vs Cosenza Saturday, December 02, 2023 Palermo vs Catanzaro Stadio Barbera - La Favorita, Palermo, Italy Venue capacity: 37619 Saturday, December 09, 2023 Catanzaro vs Pisa 22 tickets remaining Saturday, December 16, 2023 Ascoli vs Catanzaro Stadio Del Duca, Ascoli Piceno, Italy Venue capacity: 12461 Saturday, January 13, 2024 Catanzaro vs Lecco Cheapest event in Catanzaro for U. FC Sudtirol Bolzano - US Catanzaro: Live Stream & on TV00 Days 07 Hours 32 Minutes 39 SecondsSerie B(Match day 9) US Catanzaro Oct 07 08:00 AM FC Sudtirol Bolzano Where to watch in Live Subs HD US Catanzaro @ FC Sudtirol Bolzano: Live Stream & on TV today US Catanzaro @ FC Sudtirol Bolzano is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Oct 07 at 08:00 AM. DrawWhile Sudtirol look to make the top 8 as they only need a point to do that, the visitors are 4th overall and would want to steady their place in the top 3. We are backing a draw is a game that is likely to be difficult for both teams. It is the first meeting, albeit head coaches of these teams have met thrice, matches that saw hosting coach, Pierpaolo Bisoli bag two wins while his visiting counterpart, Vincenzo had one victory. Sudtirol vs Catanzaro H2H and current team formBecause it is the first time these teams lock horns, we do not have h2h stats. Still, take a look at the current team form below to make a better betting decision ahead of the weekend clash. Sudtirol form – LDDDWCatanzaro form – WDDLWFrequently asked questionsHow did the last meeting end? This will be the first encounter between Sudtirol and Catanzaro. What time will the Sudtirol vs Catanzaro match begin? 13:00 GMT is the kick-off time. FC Sudtirol vs US Catanzaro 1929 Football Betting Tips & 19 hours ago — FC Sudtirol vs US Catanzaro 1929 2023-10-07 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and predictions. Südtirol vs Catanzaro livestream, H2H and lineups 07-10-2023 Südtirol vs Catanzaro live score (watch full match replay and shows) starts on 07 Oct 2023 at 12:00 UTC time at Stadio Marco Druso stadium in Serie B, IT. Sudtirol vs Catanzaro Prediction & Betting Tips (7 October) 5 days ago — You can watch Sudtirol - Catanzaro live coverage and video highlights if you are registered member of 1xBet, the leading online betting company ... SudTirol vs Catanzaro live score,prediction() SudTirol vs Catanzaro live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/10/07 at 06:00:00 UTC time in Italian Serie B. Here on SudTirol vs Catanzaro ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page