top of page

Field Rows Group

Public·41 members

[live sport@@@] Bordeaux v Laval live free 07/10/2023


Bordeaux vs Laval live score and live streaming on October 7th, 2023 at 13:00 UTC time for Football France Ligue 2.


87. The projections regarding goal totals also make for compelling reading – with the odds of Over 1. 5 goals standing at 1. 33, seemingly more likely compared to Under 1. 5 at 3. 00. However, the scales appear to tilt towards a low-scoring affair when we look at the 2. 5-goal bracket, where Under 2. 5 is at 1. Goal average Bordeauxthis football seasonGoals scored by Bordeaux in the last 5 matchesgoals per game⚡%Offensive potentialNumber of goals scored prediction BordeauxBordeaux scored goals in the last 5 matches, for an average of goals per game. Its offensive potential on the attack is%. Goals conceded by Bordeauxin the last 5 matchesgoals per game⚡%Defensive potentialNumber of goals conceded prediction BordeauxBordeaux conceded goals in the last 5 matches, for an average of goals per game. Its defensive potential on the defense is%. Goal average Lavalthis football seasonGoals scored Lavalin the last 5 matchesgoals per game⚡%Offensive potentialNumber of goals scored prediction LavalLaval scored goals in the last 5 matches, for an average of goals per game. Goals conceded by Lavalin the last 5 matchesgoals per game⚡%Defensive potentialNumber of goals conceded prediction LavalLaval conceded goals in the last 5 matches, for an average of goals per game. Bordeaux vs Laval prediction, live stream, score and oddsBordeaux vs Laval Odds & PredictionWinnerBordeauxBordeaux is most likely the winner of this match, while a win for Laval or a draw are unlikely to happen. First team to scoreBordeauxFirst team to score should be Bordeaux, with 61% chances. First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (48% chances). Both team to scoreWe might have a chance that only one team will score goals in this match. Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. Right now, the odds for this match are 51% against the FC Girondins Bordeaux finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 22% against Stade Lavallois Mayenne FC winning. The draw is rated at 27%. The FC Girondins Bordeaux vs Stade Lavallois Mayenne FC match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. Bordeaux managed to score 4 goals and conceded 7 goals (4-7). Bordeaux scored an average 0. 89 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 20 yellow cards and 0 red cards, making 12. 33 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Bordeaux's average team rating is 6. 8 per match. Bordeaux seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 59. 22% in this seasonLaval enters this match having won 5 matches of their last five (Caen, Bastia, Guingamp, Paris, Valenciennes) lost 0 while 0 fixtures ended in draws. The team scored 6 goals while conceding 5 goals (6-5). Form comparison Bordeauxin its last 5 games%Team formIn its last 5 matches the team Bordeaux has wins, draws and defeats, if you are looking for a prediction on this match, you must take into account that the team Bordeaux has a form rated at%. Form comparison Lavalin its last 5 games%Forme de l'équipeIn its last 5 matches the team Laval a wins, draws and defeats, if you are looking for a prediction on this match, you must take into account that the team Laval has a form rated at%. Use the unique tools by Winflix and win all your sports bets! See toolsGoals predictions and statsNumber of goals prediction for Bordeaux vs Laval! In the upcoming match between Bordeaux and Laval, there are several key factors to consider based on the teams’ offensive and defensive potentials. Bordeaux v Laval Bordeaux v Laval · Match 9. Laval, v, Valenciennes. LI2. KO: 30/09/23 18:00. Venue: Stade Francis Le Basser · Match 8. Paris, 0, -, 1, Laval. LI2. KO: 26/09/23 19 ... Bordeaux vs Laval Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Bordeaux vs Laval in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... FC Girondins de Bordeaux vs Stade Lavallois Tickets We are the most reliable vendor and reseller of live events tickets. Prices FC Girondins de Bordeaux vs Stade Lavallois Tickets. Sat, 07 Oct 2023 19:00. Bordeaux has shown a solid performance, however, their offensive potential averages at an underwhelming 36%, with the team scoring about 1 goal per game in their past five matches. This is a comparatively low scoring rate that will need significant improvement if they wish to secure a winning position, particularly against a team such as Laval. Contrastingly, Laval, despite being the away team, has demonstrated a substantially higher offensive potential, averaging at around 64%. They have an impressive average of 1. In away games, Laval scored an average of 1. 33 goals per match and conceded 0. 56. The team received 14 yellow cards and 0 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 126. Laval's average team rating is 6. 62 per match. Ball possession is not so good for Laval, with an average of 45. 67% overall in this season. Live stream and TV broadcastBordeaux vs Laval live TV broadcast can be seen on Arena Sport (BiH), Arena Sport (Cro), beIN Sports (Fra), 1xBet, 1xBet. FC Girondins Bordeaux vs Stade Lavallois Mayenne FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-10-07Match Details Who: FC Girondins Bordeaux vs Stade Lavallois Mayenne FC Competition: Ligue 2 When: 2023-10-07, 16:00 Venue: Matmut Atlantique FC Girondins Bordeaux will host Stade Lavallois Mayenne FC at Matmut Atlantique on 2023-10-07 at 16:00 in an interesting encounter in Ligue 2. FC Girondins Bordeaux, currently sitting at 13 will be looking for important home win. Stade Lavallois Mayenne FC, on the other hand, sits in 1 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This, complimented by their low goal concession rate of 0. 4 per game over their last five matches, points to a robust defense that will likely cause difficulties for the Bordeaux attack. Given these offensive and defensive assessments, our analysis points to a challenging match for Bordeaux both in terms of mounting attacks and defending against a powerful offense. Due to Bordeaux’s struggles with defense and Laval’s prolific goal-scoring, we expect this match to have a potential of more than 2 goals in total. However, the exact outcome remains uncertain. As always, the beautiful game can be unpredictable, and the spectacle remains in the balance of skill and tactics between Bordeaux and Laval. Bordeaux vs Laval prediction on 07.10.2023 by nistaone 9 hours ago — Preview: The Soccer game featuring Bordeaux versus Laval is scheduled for 07.10.2023 in the Ligue 2 held in France. 8 goals per game over their previous five matches. This significant goal-scoring ability bolsters their offensive potential and could set a considerable challenge for Bordeaux’s defense. On the defensive aspect, Bordeaux seems to be struggling, conceding an average of 1. 6 goals per match in the past five games, with a defensive potential evaluated at 57%. This suggests a vulnerability within their defensive strategies, potentially jeopardizing their chances against a high-scoring team like Laval. Laval, on the other hand, has an exceptionally strong defense, their defensive potential being gauged at a mere 14%. Laval vs Bordeaux H2H stats Stade Matmut-Atlantique(Bordeaux). Live Odds Predict ✓Favorites. Match FREE PREDICTION. Create a SoccerPunter account to view this prediction. Bordeaux ... Bordeaux vs Laval » Predictions, Odds + Live Streams Live Stream. Register here; Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live The betting tip for the winner in the game between Bordeaux v Laval is: Bordeaux. Bordeaux vs Laval live stream, score and H2H Bordeaux vs Laval live score, live stream info, and prediction. Check Bordeaux vs Laval H2H statistics. Match date: 20 May 2023. Football scores and live scores data - Tipsme 2023-10-07 21:00:00 - Bordeaux vs Laval - Ligue 2 football scores, live scores, live streaming, technical analysis, goal events, red card events, ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page